* Sale price listed at time of posting. Subject to change.
Vacation Package description provided by BookVIP.com
As gentle breezes blow through the palms, time and worldly concerns seem to evaporate at this incredible resort situated on the sun drenched east coast of the Dominican Republic. Located 20 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and 2 km (1.25 mi) from the Cabeza de Toro Golf Course, the resort features 320 meters (350 yards) of white-sand beach and an array of activities and entertainments.
The ultimate all-inclusive experience, pampering guests with meandering pools, a swim-up bar, beachside massage palapas and lots of diversions for adults and kids. Supervised programs for children ages 3 to 17 allow parents to enjoy private time, whether the activity of choice is sampling the buffet or taking a Scuba lesson in the pool.
Guest rooms are filled with luxury amenities for your every comfort and convenience and embrace a modern, tropical decor. Your private balcony or terrace overlooks the azure ocean, lush tropical gardens or lovely pools. Enjoy a cool beverage from your daily refreshed mini-bar. Relax with cable TV. The bath area is spacious and stocked with personal comforts. Enjoy a nap by lovely pools or wander among tropical gardens. Explore the shore line or perhaps you will try kayaking, learn to scuba, play some tennis, or earn how to make fabulous new cuisine. With scheduled daily activities your family will have the vacation of a lifetime!
Why Stay Here?
- Contemporary Rooms With Spa-Quality Bathrooms
- 6 Restaurants, Bars And 24-Hour Room Service, Indoor And Outdoor Massage Palapas
- Kids’ Clubs For Children Ages 3 to 17
- All meals included from one of 6 restaurants (5 a la carte, 1 buffet and a coffee shop)s
- Unlimited domestic beverages including beer, liquor and wine by the glass with dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks and juices
- Daily activities including tennis, horseback riding (additional charge, reservation required), volleyball, beach soccer, table tennis, bicycles, darts, billiards, board games and an exercise room
- Introductory scuba demonstration (in pool)
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, snorkeling, Hobie Cats, and windsurfing
- Supervised Kids club and the Teen Club
- Nightly entertainment including indoor a Theatre featuring live shows and nightly theme night
- Dominican Tianguis weekly market featuring local handicrafts, art and jewelry
- Desires night club and sports bar
- casino on site
- weekly cocktail reception with the executive team, weekly theme nights at the pool or on the beach (weather permitting)