Product description provided by Amazon.ca
- 110% LIFETIME MONEYBACK GUARANTEE + FREE RETURNS: If for any reason, you don’t feel that these sunglasses are worth the investment, then we will pay for your return shipping and give you your money back plus a 10% bonus. If our shades are stolen or lost, contact us and get a massive discount to replace them.
- AEROSPACE GRADE TITANIUM: The Lume’s lifelong titanium arms are made from the same materials used in a Fighter jet, F1 Race Car, Lamborghini, ultra-luxury watches, and our original pair of sunglasses, The Hook, which got William Painter featured in Esquire, Wired, Men’s Health & Maxim. Titanium is the strongest metal for its weight, which allows you to use your sunglasses actively without worrying about them breaking.
- WORLD’S LIGHTEST NYLON POLARIZED LIFELONG LENSES – SCRATCH RESISTANT AND 100% UVA/UVB RAY PROTECTION: Polarized lenses reduce eyestrain, ban your eyes from blinding glare, which makes driving safer, etc.. On most sunglasses, the polarizing and tint can bubble and flake off the lens over time. Have you ever seen a bad tint job on a car? Same problem. Our lifelong lenses integrate both the polarizing and tint layers all the way through the lens, so it will last forever.
- GLOW IN THE DARK: Our DarkShine Glow technology allows the logo to be perfectly white during the day, while glowing an amazing teal color at night. Simply wear the sunglasses during the day to charge up the glow! The Swiss mixture we use is the highest quality in the world (and VERY expensive at $3,000 for a tiny 100g bottle). Stand out from the crowd and shine on. And for the front of the frame, we use a high grade durable acetate that accommodates prescription lenses.
- INCREDIBLE VALUE FOR LIFELONG DURABILITY: There should be bans placed on major brand name sunglasses selling for ten times what it costs to make, which is due to the hefty markup costs of selling to retail stores. We don’t have to charge $300 because our vertically integrated ecommerce model bypasses the cost of retail store markup as we sell directly to consumers online, which allows us to deliver the world’s highest quality glasses to our customer for the best price possible. Period.